Located 37 kilometers from Caen, Lili & Michel welcome you in the heart of nature and invite you to discover nomadic accommodation in a traditional Mongolian yurt, contemporary yurt, Indian tipi, Moroccan Caidal tent, mobile home or chalets. You will be welcomed in an old farm typical of the Normandy bocage, on a flowery and wooded 2 hectare plot. If the site is full of places to isolate yourself to meditate, read or simply admire the panorama, the youngest will not be left out thanks to a play area organized for children. If, on the contrary, you are looking for a meeting, the common areas made available will be the ideal benchmark for convivial moments to share.
- The furnishing of the site was carried out on the principle of eco-construction with recycled and second-hand materials in respect of nature
- You can play billiards, table tennis and darts on site or explore this popular area for hikers
- We dance salsa, love music, paint, motorbike, and Michel plays Ultimate Frisbee
- In the low season, we travel by motorhome through France and its regions
- It must be said that we work a lot to maintain and develop the place